Our medical social workers and case managers will work with parents in pediatric home health care. After the child is discharged from hospital care, we see to it that he or she received continuity of care.
Our Case Management services involve:
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Parenting Advice and Practical Health Care Education
- Support for Emotional Adjustments to Lifestyle Changes
- Guidance on Healthcare Policies
- Assisting in the Development of the Care Plan
- Coordinate Follow-up Treatments or Doctor Visits
If you have inquiries, please call Preferred Touch Home Care at 727-637-0900. We look forward to assisting you soon.